Rescue Puppies!

September 6th 2017


Sharing 2 sets of cards made with the most adorable set of "Rescue Puppies" by Vera Lane Studio. I made this especially with a small dog rescue group in mind who I support and volunteer for "Moving Paws Inc" here in Australia. Both sets of cards were donated for their "Vet Bills" Auction recently and are heading off to the lucky bidders to enjoy and use!

Also entering all these fun "Doggie" cards in the current "Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge" theme of "Letter D" - just perfect for all these "DOGS"!!!!!

The first set I made were these:

 
 
Puppies printed on watercolour paper and coloured with watercolour pencils and fussy cut, added to a linen finish card which had added border sewing machined on and the wording also from the Rescue Puppies set by Vera Lane.


 
I decided to give the second set a festive feel and added little xmas caps (also by Vera Lane Studio) - process the same as for the above cards with watercolour and sewing machine borders! Loved how they came out - so much fun! I made the sentiments for these myself!
 

I used "puff" paint for their little xmas hats!




1 comment:

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Your critters are darling!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...